Your Web Time Sheet
AppleOne’s On-Line Timecard
Quick Start Guide For Associates
Convenient, Fast & Easy!
Once you accept an assignment from AppleOne, you will receive an e-mail confirming the assignment and giving you a link to click on for the web timecard. Please click on this link and follow the simple instructions.
- You will be asked for your Social Security Number to verify who you are
- The system will explain that your User Name will always be your e-mail Address
- You will be asked to create a Password, then retype your Password
- You will then be asked to create a secret question and answer in case you forget your password and need to create a new one (for security reasons.)
When entering your weekly hours, go to the Internet and type in the following site: http://myappleone.com
After you register the first time, you will be taken to the sign-on page. In the future, whenever you have hours to report, simply go to http://myappleone.com. You will log in using the e-mail address and password you selected during the set-up process.
- STEP 1: Click the link to add and review your timecards
- STEP 2: Click the link for weekly time entry next to the client assignment for which you wish to report time.
- STEP 3: Enter the hours that you worked
- STEP 4: Confirm and Submit
That’s it. Your hours will be automatically submitted to the confirming authority at the client assignment (typically the person to whom you report). You can even track the approval process and review past timecards so you’ll know exactly what’s happening with the hours you submitted. In some situations, if the client assignment isn’t set up to confirm your hours on-line, you may need to print the time sheet and have them sign off on the hours. This system will prompt you if this is the case.
TIPS AND TRICKS
If you work the same hours each day, you can make the entry process even faster. Just use the copy and paste buttons next to each day's time entry to quickly apply the same hours to each day.
You can change your password at anytime. Simply go to the http://myappleone.com start page and choose to edit your account.
By default, the system assumes you are entering hours for the current week. You can change to a previous week by selecting a different week ending date from the drop down menu.
If you are not returning to an assignment, make sure to check the Assignment Completed box on the main time entry page. That way, we will know you are ready for a new assignment.
AppleOne is a top-notch staffing company. They are very professional and have kept me busy since the day I walked in. Thank you so much AppleOne!
"View More Testimonials