Job Post: 1009-re-MatMan
Electronics firm seeks experienced Materials Manager to manage all areas of the material process. Will manage the buyer/planning team, by monitoring the in-flows sales orders, planning, shortages and purchase orders to ensure on time delivery of products. Will also manage the receiving/shipping process, warehouse and kitting.
• Will be responsible for the on time placement and confirmation of all PO’s.
• Will be responsible for purchase order cost downs.
• Will be responsible receiving/inventory and shipping accuracy
• Will be responsible for on time delivery and accuracy of kits to the production floor.
• Will be responsible for timely management of supplier parts issues as they arise.
• Will work closely with Quality, to ensure receipt of effective corrective actions from suppliers.
• Will lead on-going inventory reduction efforts.
• Will lead continuous improvement team to improve the overall materials process.
• Support engineering new product developments.
• Support Accounting with issues as they arise.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5-10 experience years in a materials management position.
• Computer, Microsoft Office experience.
• ERP software experience, please list programs used in resume.
• ECO analysis, through to inventory management.
• BOM analysis and improvements as required.
• Supplier management/relationship skills
• MRB Team experience
• Document change board experience.
• Must show by example, root cause and corrective action competency.
• Experience in High/Low mix model electronics manufacturing.
• Experience in electronic components a plus.
• Experience in leading materials teams.
• Experience resolving conflicts of price, quality and delivery with suppliers.
• Preferably, we are seeking a candidate that has work their way up through materials department.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• APICS Certification a plus, but not required.
benefits package includes but not limited to 401K with company matching up and vacations.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.