Job Post: PETASMT II
This fast pace and growing Electronics Manufacturer in San Francisco is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Technician to join their manufacturing technicians and help bring the creations of their amazing customers to life!
In order to join this team, it is extremely important that YOU have the following:
• 3-5+ years of experience with SMT Pick and Place
• 3-5+ years of PCB SMT and thru-hole soldering experience
• Experience assembling PCB prototypes according to engineering instruction
• Familiarity with operating machinery/robots safely and efficiently
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions
Nice to have:
• Ability to learn new tools and processes quickly
• Good verbal communication skills
• Excellent manual dexterity, soldering skills are a plus
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong ability to work well in a group atmosphere, and comply with high quality standards
• Strong ability to shift from one task to another to address changing production priorities
• Familiarity with CAD tools like EAGLE, Altium is a plus, but will train the right person
Conveniently located in the outskirts of San Francisco with very easy access to the freeway. Don’t live in the city? They offer commuter benefits to help. However you get to work, they offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
This Direct Hire offers exceptional benefits, 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for their competitive base health, dental, and vision package. They also offer flexible stock options – they view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. They allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
Still not impressed, they also offer lunches and office snacks – nothing says thank you like free food. They offer a stacked snack drawer and free company-wide lunches to fuel the journey.
Come help us accelerate the progress of companies developing rockets, drones, medical devices, and much more. We look forward to hearing from you!
There’s more to this incredible Direct Hire offer. Apply today and ask for Paul!!
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR SAN FRANCISCO, BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA USA RESIDENTS ONLY
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.