Job Post: 1009 AM
Golden opportunity within an Aerospace company located in the San Fernando Valley looking to hire a lead hardware engineer to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Lead/Senior Electrical Engineer including ; specifically electronic circuit design, schematic capture, PCB design, design for manufacturability, sourcing, integration, test, and debug.
• Candidate must have experience in taking from concept through design, fabrication, functional test, and qualification testing under a structured development process
• Must have the ability to use standard test equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, signal generator)
• Candidate must be a self-starter, possess excellent skills in communication documentation with the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
• Experience in simulation software and analysis
• Experience in layout of densely populated PCBs
• Experience in power management circuit design for reliable operation and low power consumption
• Proven track record in achieving results in a fast moving, dynamic environment strongly desired.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.